Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I want to hold on... FOREVER!



Almost 2 months has passed. There hasn't been a single day that's gone by without thinking of Emery. I want to know her... her smile, her laugh, her life. It's so hard to have all these expectations and without being given any notice, or warning everything is ripped from you. I'm still so fixated on the idea of having my baby girl and all the little things that go along with it... buying cute outfits & bows, decorating her room, savoring every little milestone and being that parent who is so proud that they can't help but boast. I'm trying to wrap my mind around a new way of thinking... I may not have this life to raise my baby girl, but in another time I will get my chance. I have to believe. By holding onto this hope I continue to hold onto to Emery. The hardest thought to grasp is the idea of forgetting, or moving on as if Emery never was... This hurts my heart. I want to cherish the moments I did have with her. It's amazing how without really getting the opportunity to know her, she has become such a big part of who I am.


miss her...
I love her...
I will never forget her...


No comments:

Post a Comment